Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Can't Help Falling In Love

Just like the Elvis Presley song,
Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with ....my sock creations



I am enjoying designing some new creations and I just can't help myself.
Even when doing some of my frequent designs such as my sock dolls or sock monkeys there are just some combinations or something that makes it my latest favourite.




I mean it. How can I stop falling in love with each new creation. At this rate I wont be able to part with them.

I named these after the father son actors: Jerry & Ben Siller

Gosh I even like my little ugly but cute Kooky monsters.




Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you

No comments:

Post a Comment