Wednesday, January 11, 2017

My first sock monkey for 2017 and I am giving it away!

Did you have a lovely Christmas with loved ones. I am fortunate to have all my children home for Christmas Day and most stayed on for a few extra days. It is noisy busy and I wouldn't have it any other way!

I have just started up sewing again and have finished my first sock monkey for the year.


I have decided to give it away to one of my lovely facebook supporters to have a chance of winning this monkey for absolutely free. The competition starts on Friday evening of 13th Jan and will close midnight Sunday 22nd Jan 2017. The winner will be randomly selected & announced on the evening of Monday 23rd. (Open to Australian residents only!)

So you must pop across to my Facebook Page and follow the directions to enter and I wish you good luck.

Edited: The sock monkey has been won by Laura B from near Beerburrum, Qld. Congratulations Laura. She chose the name Sapphire Rose. I am sure they will be very happy together.

No comments:

Post a Comment